Monday, November 12, 2007

TAST, Vegetables, Misc.

For the TAST stitch of this week, I'm a bit lazy and will post a picture from the PLOS course I have attended with Sharon. My excuse is XMas frenzy. :-) Anyway, this is the third from the top.

Regarding that XMas frenzy, this is the squash. Not an easy one, due to the curved seams, but still fun to make. One broccoli to do, and then I 'll assemble the wall hanging with all those vegetables. Must be ready for XMas. I think it will be pretty in a kitchen.

As many of you have pointed, Assistant 1 named Choupette, the one that is sitting, is ready to take all the credit. Osiris does not mind as long as she gets all the love she wants.

Thank you also for the compliment on the rose. It is not the most beautiful in the world, not even of the year in my garden, but I was surprise by its size at this time of the year.

Have a nice week all!

6 comments:

Natalya Khorover Aikens said...

thank you for visiting my blog, please tell how you know about Mokoscha... the pumpkin is lovely by the way!

Kim said...

Love the squash - I've always like the blue/orange compliment, it's so striking.

Barbara said...

wow ,the pumpkin is lovely!!!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Can't wait to see your wall hanging completed.

Aiyana said...

Can't wait to see the finished wall hanging. It sounds like it will be beautiful--and different!
Aiyana

Anonymous said...

Merci de me faire de la pub. Du coup j'ai eu hier un petit commentaire d'une américaine, c'était bien sympa.