Sunday, November 4, 2007

Mice invasion

I'm glad you like the picture of the trees across the street. When I drive to work, there are more lovely pictures to take, but it is a bit dangerous to stop...

Thank you too for the comments on the bag pocket. It was fun to do. I have everything ready to finish the bag, I hope I will make it next weekend.
Your comments on the workshop piece are very encouraging too. New ideas are coming...
In the meantime, still from Marie-Claire Idées, there are a few mice I made this weekend, for three little girls who might like them. From the picture, I see I must rework the quilting a bit, but I was getting tired and going on would have been a bad idea. So for that's a task for next weekend too, I suppose.
In the meantime, I wish you all a great week!

5 comments:

Sisah said...

They are wonderful, a good idea as a christmas present. If I see all your nice creative craftsworks I start to envy you, as I have hardly any time left for knitting or sewing, things I did when my son was young. It seems as if work starts eating me up. On the other hand I prefer working outside in the garden now in my spare time, which I could´t do when we lived in Berlin in a flat.

allie aller said...

The mice are adorable!....just a bit more quilting, perhaps to create a "ground" for them to be standing on, could help with the effect you want?

Dianne said...

There will be 3 happy little girls once they receive these - they'e so cute!

Anonymous said...

Ces petites souris sont adorables. Mais c'est qu'il faudrait peut-être un peu plus travailler le fond.

Sabine K. said...

I also like the trees on the streets, the colourful landscapes. I'd like toi take fotos of every tree and leaf.