Sunday, November 14, 2010

Long weekend

Thank you all for your comments on my last two posts.

Regarding the photo book, if you are tempted to make one, don't hesitate. I'm sure you can find one company near your place, and they are really fun to do. I have my pictures showing on my PC as a screen saver, so I can enjoy them without printing them. But I also like the book, it has a "heirloom" feel...

Regarding the scarves, Emilie was glad to receive her, but even glader that the weather here did not allow her to try it yet :-) But, I'm sure she'll enjoy it once she is back in Paris tonight... For those interested, they are easy to make. You knit a long scarf (about 6 feet), fold it in two, and make a seam from the fold, for about 1 foot. It is that easy.

You may remember I won a charm pack  from Confessions of a Fabric Addict? It arrived safely at the end of the week. Aren't those fabrics gorgeous? Now I need to find a project, not necessarily for this XMas, though...
DSC01732

It was a long weekend in France, so I had the pleasure to have Emilie with me, and as usual, we went for a shopping day to Marseille. Then she went to see some friends of her. And I went on with my Xmas sewing:

DSC01731
This is a gardening set.
I still have a few stitches to make, but the sky is getting dark, and it was my last chance to get a decent picture!

Let me finish with a give away notice, at  Live a Colorful Life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful fabric you've received. The colours are gorgeous! I like your gardening set too, they are sweet!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

It is always fun to win something. I am glad you had a long weekend so you could do some sewing. The gardening set is beautiful. Too pretty to wear in the garden. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Rosemary said...

Wonderful Xmas fabrics and adorable garden set....