Monday, April 11, 2011

Misc

Where did the time fly? Two weeks without posting! Well, I've been busy cutting this:
No, it is not a pant for a giant, but the skirt V1202 by Donna Karan. I've started sewing it. So far, so good, but keep fingers crossed that it turns out right. I'm not that confident...
Then, I've been busy with this. Very difficult to get a decent picture of that color :-). It is for my niece's baby, due by mid-July. I wanted something with a vintage look in it. She wants red. I'd always wanted to knit lambwool, so there it is:

And I've been busy with the garden too, and I'm rewarded with these very first roses:


You see my hand, because the rose bush is far taller than me :-)
The weather is already very sunny and hot. And I can't resist the temptation to go and walk in the hill when I reach home at night. Tonight, I saw many Easter bunnies getting ready :-)

This week will be a quick one too, with a trip to Barcelona on Friday night. Can't wait!
In the meantime, have a wonderful week!

6 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

It is that time of year when nature calls you out. Plus all your other projects. I can see why you haven't posted. Love that baby sweater. Great!

houndstooth said...

It will be a long time before we're enjoying roses here! That sweater is adorable! :)

Sarah Craig said...

Your roses are so beautiful! Have fun in Barcelona!

neki desu said...

back to night coaching!YAY!!

nikkipolani said...

Hurray for spring roses! That little sweater is very sweet and what a fun burst of color! Enjoy your time in Barcelona.

Wally said...

Gorgeous little jacket, exquisite rose... I don't see a skirt (probably just as well I don't sew much, though I wish I could).