Friday, September 25, 2009

Tossa Del Mar

I have been away this weekend. To Barcelona. Not a surprise, uh!
But this time I went with my car, to fetch my daughter and all her stuff: she is leaving Barcelona for Australia...
We took advantage of the car to visit the Costa Brava. Many towns clearly targetted at tourists. Tourists who just want to lay on the beach. I was one of them when I lived in Paris, but right now, I would not fancy any vacations there. But among those towns are a few cute ones. Tossa Del Mar is one of those.

Click here to learn more about Tossa del Mar.
It has an old city center, very nice to visit. Beautiful views too.
So, let's visit together:

















7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness thankyou for this post! I went to Tossa whaen I was 18, and I am so pleased to see after all these years it is still not like the other holiday resorts. It was pretty and still looks so. We used to go to a bar called Snoopys, which was tucked into the castle, or close, it was magical back then! Suzie. xxx

startare said...

Lucky you to be able to take a little time out, but you must feel a little sad that your darling little one is soon to go to the antipodes.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I can't wait to see photos of your trip to Australia to visit your daughter. She is a free spirit. I hope all goes well.

Rosemary said...

What a beautiful spot........

Guzzisue said...

brings back memories, visited briefly by motorcycle sometime around 1985!

neki desu said...

can't believe how popular Tossa is!! yes it's still holding up.

ClaireOKC said...

These are beautiful photos....paintings! So sorry your daughter is moving from there - hopefully it's a move she wants to make!