Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer of Fun Block Party #2

Thank you all for your comments on the little black dress!
HubbleSpacepaws, you are right, the dress has a furry coat on it...
Lilly would be glad to go wherever the dress will. She is a very curious lady :-)
Why is there a 2001 calendar there? because I did not put it away properly :-). I use old calendars either to paint, or to protect my work table when I mark the fabric with Burda "carbon" sheet and the roller. Otherwise the wood is marked too... The calendar has been used a lot this week.
I did a lot of errands yesterday. Gathered them all on the same day, in fact. I've been away from home most of the time. When I came back, I still had some time for current Summer of Fun Block. One of my errands was to buy fabrics for the summer, for me and for my daughters (some surprises to them, in fact...). I bought one fabric that was not on my list, but it was tooooo beautiful, I could no resist. I'll show you soon!
Have a ncie day!

3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Another fun block Vero. It sounds like your shopping trip went well.

Wanda said...

Can't wait to see the new materials...and what you make with them! Nice second block, too!

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Very nice block! Will tune in to see the awesome material!
Lisa