Wednesday, July 16, 2008

TIF and sewing

Thank you for your nice comments. I'm a bit behind in my blogging. I've tried to answer to you though.
And here is why I've been busy:
Last Saturday, we, patchwork bees, spent the whole day together. We made each one pair of pants. And I decided I needed a top to go with it. So I spent Monday in front of the sewing machine: In between, I managed to finish the July TIF:
Quite simple, eyelets and knots. To me it looks like a night goddess with stars.
Have a nice evening all!

6 comments:

Annica said...

Your new outfit looks great! The July piece is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Oh Vero. That TIF is GORGEOUS! It does look like a night goddess.

Sue Krekorian said...

Wonderful outfit, Vero. You have been busy. I love the TIF, too.

Anonymous said...

Love the July TIF it has an ethereal quality and the dark blue has the look of ribbons. It also reminds me that my felting machine is gathering dust and I need to play with it more.

Tanguera said...

I love your July TIF. She looks like she's all dressed up ready to go to tango! Might need to make a dress like that one day.

Wanda said...

Oh it is GREAT! And very "night goddess" like!!