Friday, May 22, 2009

News from the garden

It is vacation time, for about 10 days, yeah! This is Eddy Mitchell's first rose:



And another rose by David Austin, but I can't remember the name right now.


While my assistant is sleeping, I'm trimming a hedge of pyracantha, and chopping the branches as i cut them. That will keep me busy for a couple of years, I think...
The rest of the time, I'm making skirts for my daughter Amandine. She is working near London right now, and they have a dressing code there. I'll bring her two skirts when I go on June 5th. I have not been in London since 1976, I can't wait to go...
I wish you a nice weekend!

6 comments:

Muriel said...

J'adore ta rose de chez D.Austin!
Et puis je trouve que tu as de la veine d'avoir maintenant un point de chute à Londres :-)!

Anonymous said...

Alors lâcheuse!!!C'est fini Barcelone? Tu vas faire ton shopping à Londres maintenant? Gros bisous
Annick

solange said...

Un vrai pigeon voyageur. Passes de bonnes vacances.

Rosemary said...

Lovely, lovely roses. Have a great vacation.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Your gardening assistant looks to be sleeping on the job. Don't work too hard on your vacation. Have fun in London.

Aiyana said...

I love the color and shape of that last rose. If you think of its name, let me know!
Aiyana