Friday, May 8, 2009

Garden update

Hi to all of you! Thank you for the comments on the sewing images live. I was very pleased to read your comments, even if I did not answer them...
The week at the office has been busy, busy and I caught a nasty cold that took all my energy. But I'm much better now!
Those are pictures taken last weekend in the garden. The peonies are here!


Graham Thomas is ready too:

I don't remember who this one is but he is a good performer ...


This is a long weekend, and instead to be in my office, I'm home, watching this. The yellow roses are Graham Thomas, the one at the top. Quite a change in just one week.

I know the garden needs some weeding, but for the moment I'm just enjoying the blooms.
And I have a big priority for this weekend: sewing a dress for belly dance... so the weeds won't be in trouble right now...

3 comments:

nikkipolani said...

How lovely! My peonies have just opened, too :-) As for your Graham Thomas, he's looking quite healthy. Mine has just finished spring blooming and is now just looking like a small tree. Tell those weeds to live it up because I know you'll be after them soon!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Your garden looks very lush right now. Don't worry about those weeds. They will be there until you get to them.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You have a lot of blooms already. The buds on my peonies are still very small.