Saturday, January 10, 2009

Scarf

Forced vacations are over, I went back to work yesterday. A neighbour had to help me get my car from the garage to the wheel tracks on the road, and then, I could drive to the office.
While I was home, I did some embroidery I'll show you later, and also some knitting.
I saw once my friend Raymonde and her sister knitt that funny yarn: I found some in a local shop, and could not resist the fun. One skein makes one scarf
in one evening: I'll try it in the afternoon when I'll go and do some shopping.
Have a nice weekend all!

8 comments:

Rosemary said...

Love the look of the scarf , will look for the yarn, would love to knit it to.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

What fun yarn you found. It made a great scarf.

startare said...

Nice colour, we need bright cheerful tones in this dull weather.

Muriel said...

Ben mince alors, il neige des flocons roses maintenant (lol)!!

Guzzisue said...

I've often wandered what you go with that type of yarn! now I know :-)

Aiyana said...

The scarf is great. I've never seen yarn like that before. Is it something new?
Aiyana

Sue Krekorian said...

Please tell us, dear Vero, what is the brand and name of that extraordinary yarn? Thank you! x

neki desu said...

great scarf! bring it over to Valencia and flaunt it :)

neki desu