Sunday, January 25, 2009

Giggles hat

Thank you for your comments on Valencia pictures. I've prepared some more posts for this week. It is so much fun to share this with you: in the first place, I wanted to go there after reading a post in another blog. So it is a kind of pass along :-)



Since the beginning of 2009, and especialy during the snow fall, I've had some time to do long postponed knitting. I had seen this pattern a few months ago. I had some left over of the Noro knittings I made recently, and did not want to keep them unused for ages. On the other hand, I had only a few yards of each left. So this was the perfect project, as it requires variegated thread.

It is a pattern by Terry Liann Morris, a sailing knitter. She has a yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/holidaymysterygifts/ and a web site http://www.liannoriginals.com/

4 comments:

startare said...

Is it really only ONE hat? It looks like a pile of hats on top of each other. I'd like to see it modelled.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Cute hat. I bet it is warm too.

solange said...

Très amusant ce bonnet, mais je suis certaine qu'il est efficace par grand froid.

Wanda said...

This is so fun!!! It would certainly be a hit on the ski slopes too!!!