Saturday, June 14, 2008

Relaxing

I was home for the whole week, taking some vacations. I needed to relax from work, and my assistants helped me in that task:


I needed something to play with, but it had to be quick, and preferably with no creativity, I mean mine, involved. This was the perfect piece:

It is a welcome/bienvenue heart by Isabelle Vautier. She makes very nice Xstitch patterns, with a series of heart for any message, and a love for cats :-)
I don't know yet how I will finish this one.
Now, I'm off for a new adventure: being on ravelry, I read a lot about circular knitting needles. I've purchased a starter kit this week, and I'm going to try them... Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Good luck with your new needles Vero. I know you will be able to figure it out.

Your vacation assistants look like they are into the vacation mode. Beautiful cats.

Sue Krekorian said...

Glad you had a great, relaxing. holiday. I agree, sometimes just "colouring in" with needle and thread is the perfect mindless thing to do, and the resulting work is, in this case, totally delightful. Good luck with the needles. Sometimes I like circulars, sometimes I like DPNs, it depends what I'm knitting.