Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Exquisite Corpse

Arlee has organized a special Round Robin, based on the Exquisite Corpse, that means that once you made your square, you cover it, leaving only 1 cm visible all around. The other participants try to mix with this little border, and cover their square too.


My theme was Fairies, mainly garden fairies. And they reached home today. Here they are:

The participants are
Julie Zaccone Stiller, Susan Sawatzky
Me, Nellie Durand,
Arlee Bar, Carolyn Watterson

My square is the empty one in the middle. I will add some leaves like the ones below, as Arlee was kind enough to send me some.

I'm so delighted with the result, and I thank all those gifted ladies very much!

I'm already very late for the belly dancing rehearsal, but I had to show that piece at once!


8 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

This turned out beautifully! I love all the bright colours and the little fairies peeping out all over. I'm looking forward to getting mine back too!

Tanguera said...

Wonderful piece. Love the little fairy.

Susan Elliott said...

I enjoyed this post very much and that collage corpse round robin is anything but dead!! Beautiful to look at and I love the idea of covering everything...

Nellie's Needles said...

ooo...it's great to see the whole piece! I'll be writing about my portion in this piece on my blog and our group blog soon. Can't wait to see how you make it into a finished work of art.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

This is just wonderful Vero. It makes me "almost" want to get out the sewing needles.

Wurzerl said...

Es ist immer verblüffend zu sehen, wie aus verschiedenen Einzelstücken verschiedener Personen ein einheitliches, harmonisches Ganzes wird. Toll!!!
Ich hoffe, Du hast Dein Bauchtanz-Training noch rechtzeitig erreicht?!
Liebe Grüße zum Wochenende vom
Wurzerl

allie aller said...

What a great assortment of techniques..and it looks like such a fun project for a group of friends!

lisa said...

Wow, that's gorgeous!