Sunday, June 22, 2008


Green Thumb Sunday

Join Green Thumb Sunday

This is canna Durban, which I've introduced into my garden this year, because I love its color. This is its first flower.

Here it is in the background, with By Myself daylilly just in front, and Calico Spider daylilly in the foreground.
Some dianthus
A lantana
A bougainvillea. It was more orange when I planted it, it is turning red now...

Gardeners, Plant and Nature lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

Happy Sunday all!


Hootin' Anni said...

Beautiful...I have the canna lilies also, but the foliage isn't striped like yours. That makes for a wonderful contrast in color doesn't it?

My G T S is shared.

Teena in Toronto said...

What cool plants! I love the orange flower ... great colour!

Mine is up :)

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Your garden has many beautiful blooms Vero. Thank you for sharing them.

Aiyana said...

Very pretty. Canna Durban is a great color. I just saw another blog with a post of By Myself. It's also nice.