Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Misc.

Thank you for your comments on Madame Corbeau. I'm pleased you like her.
Maybe her cousins will visit her soon :-)

Solange has nominated me for "an award as a blog that brought her inspiration and made her appreciate the blogosphere!" that was passed over to her by Gunnels. Thank you Solange for your interest.
I should pass this award to 10 bloggers, but I send it to all my visitors, since you help me getting inspiration and are a great joy when I visit your blogs. You all deserve this award.

And if you don't know them yet, go and say Hello to Solange and Gunnels. Two great ladies.

Sharon has let us know our mission for April TIF. I quote her:

"...How do you see change? That is the challenge topic this month...
I was torn about a colour scheme but came up with this one. "
I have not decided yet which way I will go. But you should visit Sharon's blog to discover the picture from which this palette is issued.

And to end this post, I encourage you to visit TWELVE BY TWELVE. Those ladies have a lot of inspirations and talents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.