Sunday, November 18, 2012

ITO top

A couple of weeks ago, I've started this top for me. I'm amazed by how far one single ball goes. I've just finished the first one, it makes almost 20 cm high...
This is ITO Sensai yarn, from Japan, bought in Berlin. One ball is 20 gr, for 262 yards, 40% silk, 60% mohair.
I can't start to describe the touch. Warm, light, gorgeous.

Apart from this knitting, I'm following Alisa Burke Xmas creative course, and enjoying it. Perfect to get into the Xmas mood.
What are you working on for the moment?

Whatever you are doing, I hope it makes you happy.
Have a nice week, and take care!

6 comments:

startare said...

La photo ne s'affiche pas pour moi. Dommage, j'aimerais bien voir!

houndstooth said...

I'm working on Christmas pictures! lol I can't seem to help myself.

For some reason, I can't see the picture of what you're working on. I tried clicking on it, too, and it gave me an error message. I am sure that whatever it is, it's gorgeous, though! All of your things are!

nikkipolani said...

Today, I'm working on framing some art for my office. The cats are barred from the living room while the project is on-going and they are not happy! I can't see the image you've linked, but as with your projects, I'm sure it is something interesting!

georgia little pea said...

Sanding and varnishing doors and windows at the moment. How exciting eh.

solange said...

J aime beaucoup ce style de tricot, doux et vaporeux et en même temps très chaud.J'attend la suite.

Bassetmomma said...

Oh boy does that look soft! I just love the light color too. that wool is gorgeous! :)