Monday, November 19, 2012

ITO top bis

Hi to all
I think I have fixed the problem with the image...

Typist, doors are very important, in my opinion. When I decided to start works on my house, I started with the front door. Quite a symbol, I think. Beginning of a new life, kind of
Nikkipolani, given how creative your cats are at the moment, keeping them out of the room seems the right idea, but they must be mad at you.
Startare, as I said, I think I fixed the bug. Remember, we have to have a coffee someday... Will you come to Vents du Sud on Nov 27th?
Bunny, tell your Mom the Xmas picture is OK :-)

We have a sunny Monday here, like it, especially since I have the day off :-)

Take care!

3 comments:

georgia little pea said...

I never thought about it that way. The wood dust is up my nose, in my throat and eyes. I look forward to finishing them. The grey days arent helping. Have a lovely week! X

Remington said...

Enjoy your day, my friend!

nikkipolani said...

Oh my, that ethereal yarn is amazing. Like cotton candy.