Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Amaryllis and WIP

Its been a long time since I found the time to blog in the middle of the week, isn't it?
The amaryllis deserve this post: Look at them.
I know the leaves usually come after the stems, but it is the first time the stems and flowers are so developped, without any leaf at all. Besides, the one on the right has 3 stems. But I won't complain about that!

DSC01742
Not only did I find the time to blog, but even to do some applique:
DSC01743

I hope your week is as good as mine. Take care.

8 comments:

Laurence said...

Ton bloc en appliqué est superbe tout comme ton amaryllis. Quelles fleurs !

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Seeing these amaryllis and your applique project makes my week.

Sarah Craig said...

Your applique is beautiful!

Unknown said...

The amaryllis is so beautiful and so is your applique!

solange said...

Superbes les amaryllis, l'hiver j'adore cette fleur qui amène de la couleur.
Très jolie interprétation sur ton patch.
Bises

Rosemary said...

Both are beautiful

Wally said...

Beautiful applique.

Susan Elliott said...

Beautiful amaryllis...it will reward you for your care of it...
Beautiful applique block...I'm being rewarded for stopping by...
Merry Christmas Veronique.