Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kokeshi, thank you!

Thank you all for your kind comments, it is such a pleasure to read you!

Vicki, a compliment from you is always welcome! Somehow, you are part of this quilt: I've got a lot of inspiration from visiting your blog, and the links you share with us.
Merci Laurence et Solange. C'était un plaisir d'assembler ce quilt, les couleurs gagnaient en intensité au fil du montage. Devant ou au dos, d'ailleurs.
Sarah, thank you again for your help!
Lisa, those fabrics are so versatile! And flowers are always a hit.

Kerri, you are right, this season is beautiful and very enjoyable. Sorry that you have had your first frost. It is not yet here, but it could change all of sudden...
Thank you Priscilla, Neki and Rosemary!

PS: while I'm trying to write, there is a cat between me and the computer, trying to drink from my glass. Which is totally impossible due to the size of the glass and my disapproval, but still...

I hope you are all well and enjoying a good day.
Take care!

4 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Your typing situation sounds a lot like mine - except my companion is an almost-3-year-old who wants to be an integral part of everything I do - usually right between me and whatever I'm working on!

Sonja♥ said...

Elles ont toutes raison tes cybercopines. Ton quilt Kokeshi est absolument superbe!!!!

Unknown said...

A little same situation here too. Eva is sitting on my laps trying to help typing as well. A very keen learner : )

Have a lovely day too!

Kerri said...

I often have a cat on my lap, making it rather difficult to type.
The are good lap warmers though :)