Friday, March 28, 2008

Cardholder, bis

Thank you all for your comments on the little house. I like the way it turned out.
Since then, I've been working on the Exquisite Corpse round robin, but am not allowed to show you any picture yet...
And I did a second batch of cardholders, still with the madras leftover, but appliqued on boiled wool with the embellisher. Then I have added some machine embroidery. Even on the ribbons. I even made my first buttonholes with that machine. The feet is big, with an extra connection to the machine. Looks very difficult but it is in fact very easy. I just had to give the size of the button (here of the ribbon), and the machine did the rest. Gosh!


Oh, have you noticed the new logo on the side bar? the Annuaire Patchwork Discount? You can find some nice French textile blogs there.

Now back to the couch!

3 comments:

solange said...

Trop beau. J'adore.
Bises

neki desu said...

And the card holders are wonderful too!

neki desu

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Your blog is always inspiring with your craft work! I had so wanted to try crazy quilting this winter but it did not happen, maybe one of these rainy days, but I am gonna try it. I recently subscribed to Cloth, Paper and Scissors. I LOVE the crow, great work!