Sunday, March 14, 2010

La Fare Les Oliviers

I had scheduled some gardening this week. But it was far too cold to do so. So instead, I kept on walking.
La Fare Les Oliviers is the name of our village. In case you wonder why, here is the reason:
I went walking on the other direction. On those two pictures, you can see the hill where I walked on my previous posts.
On my way, I saw an eco-friendly alarm system:
And let's finish with my favorite (not in my garden): a mimosa in bloom

PS: Lisa, I think you are right, this is probably granite.

3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

What a beautiful tree. Nothing is blooming like that around here yet. I can't wait to see the trees blooming. Love seeing those geese. That cat had them all upset.

Rosemary said...

Lovely walks!

neki desu said...

amazing mimosa!when they bloom
spring is here,or at least the end of winter.