Sunday, February 28, 2010

Invasion of mice

Gail, I understand your feeling and share your opinion that his behavior has been unacceptable. However, I did enjoy the film.
Lisa, it is easy for me to go out, if I want to. I just have to consult myself :-) And since I have flexible hours, when I see a movie I want to go to, I adapt my hours so that I don't even come home late in the night...
Suzie, you question the invasion of mice. I have evidences below:
This is a X-stitch chart by Pique & Pique et un diagramme.
They have a series of funny charts.

4 comments:

nikkipolani said...

Ooh, I hope it isn't a real invasion of the mice. What are your cats doing about this? Probably napping and laughing at your attempts to catch mice...

Susan Elliott said...

*snicker *snicker

you fooled me. I thought you had a real invasion...this is MUCH cuter!

Corryna said...

Lovely mice!

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.