You may remember the blocks I was sewing last summer. I just had to assemble them on some background. Amazing how much time "just to" requires :-)
I've spend yesterday afternoon and part of this morning to achieve this. But I'm pleased with the result. My friend Agnes helped me find the right fabrics: as I was sewing those blocks randomly, a coffee theme appeared. It even imposed itself. So no wonder Agnes proposed a fabric that looks like jute, and another one with coffee beans on it.
Since I have plenty leftover fabrics in the same colors, I decided to make the back with those fabrics, thus reducing my stash. So I spent the afternoon cutting 2" wide strips and assembling them together. Now I have 30 strips, waiting to be sewned together for the back. I just have to do that...
Take all good care and enjoy the coming week! Love to all!