Sunday, December 28, 2008

The days after Christmas

This is Amandine enjoying the plaid I gave her. I was hesitating in the store, between on in polar fleece and this one with mohair. The man told me he had one at home, and that his cats were always sleeping on it but that the plaid remained like band new. He added a warning though: this plaid enduces a violent sleeping surge... I think he was right ... In the meantime, I made this dress for the sleeping beauty above:
The dress is not perfect, but she likes it a lot, so I'm happy.

3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I am sure she is happy. The dress is beautiful and she probably feels well and rested after a good snuggle under the plaid.

neki desu said...

sleeping beauty indeed!
have a happy new year full of wonderful fabrics.and patterns!

neki desu

Kerri said...

Your Sleeping Beauty does look content and warm snuggled under the plaid, with the kitty to keep her company.
The dress is beautiful, and what a sweet mom you are!
Thanks for the Christmas wishes and lovely words.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year brings joy, good health and many blessings to you and yours.