Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Mothers Day is today in France. So happy Mothers Day to all mothers!
Daughter #1 surprised me yesterday with this nice calamondin. As you can see, it is rainy here, and I try to get it used to the live outdoor before the sun is too fierce :-). It is full of tiny small fruit, and I hope it will bloom again soon at it smells so good!
Behind, you can see a tangerine tree. It is supposed to be hardy here, but clearly it does not like been in the middle of the garden during winter, it takes him all summer to recover. I put him back in a container last year, so that I can protect him during the cold days. It has just finished blooming, its smell too was very nice.
Thanks again Emilie, you made my day!

2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

What a wonderful gift. I love the smell of citrus trees when in bloom. I hope you have the happiest Mother's Day.

startare said...

Bonne fête, petite maman des oiseaux.
Hope the sun comes back soon, I'm really getting fes up too.