Sunday, November 25, 2007

Misc.

Thank you for the nice comments on my bags!
I've noted I have some more virtual daughters :-)
I would take the top one, more like me, but I'm quite proud of the manga one too :-)
All Xmas gifts are done. Don't know what to do now. By luck, I go back to work tomorrow... :-(

Danke für die netten Kommentare über die Taschen.
Ich sehe, ich könnte mehr Töchter haben :-)
Meine Lieblingstasche ist die erste. Ich bin aber sehr stolz, die zweite geschafft zu haben :-).
Alle Weihnachtsgeschenke sind fertig, ich weiss nicht, was ich jetzt anfangen soll. Zum Glück bin ich morgen wieder im Büro... :-(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Huch, hier ist ja plötzlich alles auf deutsch, Hey! Wie nett!
Die Taschen sind wirklich sehr hübsch und meine Stieftochter hätte sicher auch gerne eine Mangatasche:)
Tschüss
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the downgrade issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=simple money management 2008 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you use the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg